This center for research-based-innovation is funded by the Research Council of Norway. Big Insight produces innovative solutions for key challenges facing our consortium of private, public and research partners, by developing original statistical and machine learning methodologies.
BigInsight is a consortium of 13 partners:
- Norsk Regnesentral (host institution)
- University of Oslo (Department of Mathematics, Department of Biostatistics, Department of Computer Science)
- Oslo University Hospital (Cancer Registry, Department of Tumour Biology, Oslo Centre for Biostatistics and Epidemiology)
- University of Bergen (Department of Mathematics)
- Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Norsk Hydro
- Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV)
- Norwegian Tax Administration (Skatteetaten)
Gain more insight at biginsight.no.